Nostalgia Freaks Rules & Guidelines
Posted By: Krysti on Jul 05, 2013
- No racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise insulting commentary toward anyone. No exceptions.
- Allow staff to handle moderation, do not take it upon yourself to follow a member around and smite them for breaking the rules. Contact staff immediately and we'll handle it, breaking this rule could end up getting you AND the person you're mad at banned, so please contact Ben or Krysti.
- No spam, don't selfishly promote your site on our site or Facebook pages/groups. We wouldn't do this to you. If you contact us we can help you get promoted properly on our site.
- Once a subject has been deleted by staff, do NOT start it up somewhere else. This is a universal rule on ANY site or forum and WILL end in bans for people who do it. Once a flamewar begins, expect staff to delete it, and once it's deleted start accepting that it is over.
- Not everyone is a fan of the same stuff as you, not everyone will be a fan of the same stuff LIKE you are. Please brace yourself for this reality.
- No illegally owned media, pirated materials, stolen, pornographic, excessively violent, hateful or inappropriate content shall be posted, violators of this will face permanent suspension from all our services.
- Stay on topic! Make comments relevant to the topic, do not stray and try to hijack a conversation to have it crafted how YOU want it.
- Do not disrupt the flow of chat. This means no repeating or caps lock, please. Make your point but make it once, the odds that people will read it if you type more of the same point or all in CAPS LOCK will pretty much guarantee that people will ignore it anyways.
- The rules above are a GUIDELINE and merely there to HELP you become the best members possible in our community. Just because a rule is not listed does not mean that you won't be punished for something. Moderators assess each situation individually and are TRUSTED to handle it with the utmost care and with respect to the community at large. We are here to PROTECT you from having to deal with ill-mannered people and staff is carefully chosen at the website level. We are NOT perfect and we do not pretend to be. Everyone is doing their best to serve your needs for wrestling news, chat and forum discussions and debates.
- Do not ask to be staff, we approach individuals for staff who shine at being part of our team and co-existing within our community. If you want to be on staff, follow the rules, be a good person, get to know everyone and be supportive. You MIGHT be considered for a position if staff feels you would be helpful in one and there is an OPENING.
- Bans are NOT up for appeal.